William Murdoch

Here we discuss everything that has to do with Titanic.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Older Posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

William Murdoch

Post by Older Posts » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 pm

I have heard or read somewhere that Murdoch alrdig took suicide in the movie -97. I have heard or read that you only heard a gunshot from the starboard side when to celebrate the lifeboats. After that James Cameron had made his movie -97 so was Will's family sued either James or some of it was not true that part. Do any of you know anything about it?

Older Posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

William Murdoch

Post by Older Posts » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 pm

I have read / heard about the above topic.
(Surprize, surprize; P)
However, I remember that one of the crew members saw how Murdoch disappeared into the sea, still alive (when the "big wave" rushed by up boat deck when the ship suddenly begin to sink into an enormous speed.). The possibility exists that he got caught in some rope in any way, the poor fellow. That it should have been heard shots from there would surely be because he wanted to get some order on passengers, that is, he needs to get their attention by scaring them a little first.

Other survivors told you he shot himself, but it could just as well have been someone else from the crew. Several of the crew members must have had weapons on themselves, including the captain.

Presumably this question, regarding whether Murdoch took suicide or not, never solved, unfortunately ...